The team will be given a medical packaging challenge. Work will include designing applications and packaging solutions, analyzing the business environment and business opportunities, and possibly conducting customer studies.
- Jeffery Adams (Business, Business Administration & International Management)
- John Le (Humanities & Sciences, Mass Communications)
- Kelsey Mangham (Engineering, Chemical)
- Flora Russell (Business, Marketing & Brand Management)
- Caleb Walker (Business, Marketing & Brand Management)
- Dr. Frank Franzak, Associate Professor, Department of Marketing
- Swetha Gavirneni, Masters of Product Innovation
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Identify key insights and needs surrounding a Pfizer product. Based on these insights, design product, packaging, point-of-purchase, and/or other promotion solutions.
- Sameer Atrash (Humanities & Sciences, Biology)
- Chelsea Gebbs (Engineering, Biomedical)
- Brendan Hood (Business, Marketing)
- Jon Jafari (Business, Marketing & Supply Chain Management)
- Linn Oedegaard (Business, Management)
- Eric Salmon (Business, Marketing)
Evaluate and augment an existing software system that helps college students find part-time work.
- Keilan Creech (Business, Marketing)
- Rachel Hoffman (Business, Marketing)
- Conner Jennings (Business, Marketing)
- Nick Tabino (University College, Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Anthony Tran (Business, Information Systems)
- Natalie Sympson, Masters of Product Innovation
Conceive, design, and possibly prototype a mobile facility to help the YMCA reach all parts of the Richmond metropolitan area.
- Emma Scarvey (Arts, Communication Arts)
- Manon Shankle (Humanities & Sciences, Urban Studies)
- Subhendu Singha (Business, Business Administration & Management)
- Erin Warner (Arts, Craft & Material Studies)
- Sara Wissinger (Business, Marketing & Brand Management)
- Bryce Melton, Masters of Product Innovation
- Milgo Yonis, Masters of Product Innovation