VCU’s Pre-Accelerator Program (Pre-X) is for students who want to turn their ideas into action. The goal of the program is to identify, support, and launch high growth and high potential startups and founders.
- Open To All Students
- Get Accelerator-Ready
- Access To Funding & Mentoring
- Network With RVA Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Cross-Disciplinary Teams
Applications are closed for 2020
This non credit-bearing program focuses on ideation, validation techniques and tools to equip student teams for acceleration. Over the course of 10-weeks, teams will compete for a limited number of spots at VCU Demo Day where top student ventures will be awarded equity-free seed funding.
- 10 sessions: 5 workshops & 5 mentorship nights
- Open to all students: undergraduate, graduate, & professional students
- Program Dates: February 5 - April 15
- Times: Wednesdays, 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Location: Monroe Park Campus
- Application period for students & mentors: October 26, 2019 - January 19, 2020
Interested in sponsoring or mentoring?
The VCU Pre-X program and Demo Day would not be possible without the generous support of individuals and corporations. If you or your company is interested in sponsoring or mentoring this year, please fill out the short form at this link.